Monday, October 22, 2012

Forming habits....

I have officially formed the habit of exercise....and I love it, in fact if I can't get to it, I am rather cranky and my whole day is ruined pretty much...I am now obsessed with making time every day for it. Yes I get aches and pains, my knees hurt, my feet hurt, it's raining, it's snowy, it's dark, it's cold...bla bla bla bla....there could be a million excuses to NOT work out....especially cause I do mine OUTSIDE.......cause I use what I have and that's my outdoors!!! Yes I have to dress appropriately, depending on conditions...yes I may have to layer my clothes, and strip half way through lol...but it beats having to DRIVE to a gym, and mindlessly run on a treadmill going no where (not to mention the fees one has to pay)....don't get me wrong, I love treadmills, I have one....it's buried in the back of our storage container right now, so I as I said before...I am using what I have.

 This is me heading out yesterday morning for my wog.
All laced up and ready to head out.
Me taking my starting time to record...now that I have a new stop watch...very excited I only had to spend a whole $9 bucks on it too!!! Don't need anything fancy, just something with a stop watch and the time really.
This is my "gym".
I believe it's best to get out and at it early, that way my brain has no idea what's actually happening yet....as you can see from the stunned look on my face...the "WTF am I doing" face...and I have already stripped of the hat cause I am warm enough already.

Brown spots are the Canadian geese bird poop bombs I am forced to wog around...sheesh, like can't they poop somewhere else..and it's freakin winter...why are they still here!!!!!!!
So happy I am done for the morning...hair is a freakin mess, but who cares...I am done and ready to hit the shower!
Oh yeah, I forgot these girls...I pass them every morning while wogging, and in my head, I have deemed them to be my personal wogging supporters....I know if they could talk they would be saying..."you go girl" LOL....oh come on....let me dream okay LOL.
Oh yeah....my ending time too....sheesh..forgot about that lol.
This is the scene this morning.....this is what I wogged in today....it was a pretty brutal run....no sand on the roads yet....super icy....I had to be pretty careful....but none the less, I got it done, and it was very pretty to wog in.
Now if I could only get the music fairy to come and put new music weekly on my MP3 player so I have a new fresh playlist every week LOL.












No comments:

Post a Comment