Thursday, April 4, 2013

Appreciation

Welcome to April!!!! I look forward to what April will bring me, as it's the month that will take me to my new home!
However, in thinking and planning of the new home, I look at the following pictures and think of how lucky and blessed I truly am in life. I am blessed that I had a family that cared about the choices I made in life and that those choices have brought me through what I have been and continue to learn on a daily basis.
The following pictures were taken by my Uncle in Vancouver this morning on his morning stroll through the downtown streets. He sent them to me, and I have sent him a email of thanks.....thanks for reminding me today of how grateful I am of my great life!!!!


My favorite picture is this last one....these kids are sleeping here because it's a heated grate, so they can stay warm while they nap. However, the part I like the best is the sign the one kid made "I dream of poutine". Now that's original, I totally would have bought them some :-)
So, go forward into April and be grateful your sleeping in a bed and not on a grate and that you don't have to come up with innovative signs to attract people.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, it's post like these that makes me appreciate my life as well. Thanks so much for posting!

    Hope you have time to visit my blog and maybe enter my chicnova.com giveaway! Thanks!
    Just Tututiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone needs to drive down Hastings St. at some point(they say its the poorest postal code in all of Canada). one can not go past and not be thankful for what we may have, or not have for that matter. one sees every age, from the young to very old and you wonder what happened that they got there :-(

    ReplyDelete