Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day of fun filled activities

Well my brother is in town and that means action...after he had a nap to catch up on some much needed sleep we were off to town to do some discovering and I showed him where I worked. Then this evening we went to a restaurant/pub that was called the OWL...how crazy is that....I had no idea it was in Lethbridge.....found out it's been there for 3 years...and they had great vegetarian/vegan food too!
So my day was filled with much food and brotherly love!




 These first three pics are from where we had lunch at an amazing Indian place that had a uber fantastic lunch buffet...totally cannot wait to go back for that yummy one!





This place tonight....oh man, it was totally my kinda place...had a great vibe and great food and owls....everywhere....and so there fore it could be nor do no wrong in my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment