Sunday, February 9, 2014

Lets take those ol records off the shelf


I was told yesterday, that in London Drugs in the city you can buy NEW VINYL RECORDS!!! But....you have to pay about $25. Insane.....I had no idea they are no going BACK to this.....which is great I suppose...I can't see paying that much money for one though.
However.....last night I took out the records that I brought home with me this past summer from my parents place in BC and had the time of my life. Everything from childhood records such as The Music Machine & Marcy...to Disney stories on record...to five albums of Johnny Cash ranging in dates from 1959-72.
Me and the hubster sat back and had a good laugh but also a good time singing along. I even had a German record that the hubster remembered from his youth and was standing in the living room dancing and singing in German....it was soooooooooooooooooo cute! So.....rock on vinyl, rock on!



No comments:

Post a Comment