Sunday, April 6, 2014

Grow-operation

Transplantation time! The plants on the dinning room table seem to be out of control lol...so yesterday I spent the afternoon carefully transplanting the grow op from the original containers to larger ones so they can now get even bigger and ready for garden time in a while.
I was talking to a neighbor across the road and her garden grow op has been going in her basement since JANUARY....wowzer...but I have to say...that lady has the best kick ass garden I have seen in a while...her leeks and asparagus and every other damn vegetable she grows are so awesome and yummy and perfect. I pick her brain at every chance for gardening advice.
So since I transplanted yesterday...from small containers to larger...the room on the dinning room table....well...there isn't much...yeah for eating on the couch! lol







No comments:

Post a Comment