Sunday, July 6, 2014

Yup...we went to the Calgary Stampede


In this pic there is still room....five minutes after this pic it what so freakin full I couldn't even get my camera out to take a pic cause my arms were pinned against my body and I was gasping for air lol.

Yup...I ate and elephant ear and LOVED it....got my fix for the year!

OMG OWLS....I resisted spending 100 bucks on trying to win a five dollar stuffed Hootie lol.
Yup....the hubster thought it would be funny to take a pic of the vegetarian next to the different cuts of beef display cow.

I really really really wanted to kidnap this guy, but hubster finally convinced me that there was gonna be no way to explain ourselves to the train police when we got back on the train to go to our car why we had this donkey...weird...I'm pretty sure I could have come up with a perfectly could reason why! lol

Yup...this sign actually exists....I was shocked, but then laughed with disbelief...that we as a society have come to this lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment